605 Broadway, Malden, Ma. 02148
- Metro North Children's Learning Center
Program Hours: 7:30-6:00 Office Hours: 8:30-5:00
Early Childhood Program & After School Program
NEWS AND UPDATES:
- The Metro North Children Learning Center is hosting our 4th annual Family Ice Cream Social Event THIS SATURDAY, *APRIL 27th!! Tickets are NOT available at the door, you must purchase tickets for each person attending before Thursday April 18th. Please see your child's classroom teacher if you have any questions.
- Start looking for information about the summer months, & all the exciting things each classroom has planned. • As a reminder, the School Age Program is open all summer from 7:30am-6:00pm. Its proven that children who are actively enrolled in a year round School Age Program have better success in school, score higher on standardized tests, are able to make friends easier.
WEB SITE SPECIALS
- We are selling raffle tickets for "THE ULTIMATE RED SOX EXPERIENCE". One lucky winner will win *2 Front Row Pavilion Seats, Dinner for 2 at the State Street Pavilion at Fenway Park, an UNBELIEVABLE "On field game day experience", and a limo which will take you and a guest to and from the game. Please see the office to get any additional raffle tickets to sell, and remember the 3 people/families with the highest ticket sales will be rewarded with 1 of 3 TOP SELLING PRIZES!!
**NEW FAMILIES ENROLLING BEFORE MEMORIAL DAY (May 27th)GET 66% off enrollment deposit**
MENTION THIS OFFER WHEN YOU CALL. (Must return all enrollment paperwork by Tuesday May 28th, 2013)
**CURRENT FAMILIES - REFER A NEW FAMILY before JUNE and RECEIVE 50% off 1 week tuition**
YOU MUST MENTION THIS OFFER TO THE OFFICE. (New family must enroll by June 3rd, 2013)
- Voted #1 Preschool/After School Program in Malden
- Offers both Early Childhood and School Age/ After School Programs
- Highly Educated Staff
- Located just a few miles North of Boston
- Public Transportation bus stop conveniently located in front of our facility
- "Building strong relationships with children and families..."
The Children's Learning Center strives to enhance the cultural, physical, and social well being of preschool and school age children and their families. Our program is committed to developing a sense of community through teaching values that promote understanding and tolerance. We make all services available regardless of race, religion, cultural heritage, political beliefs, national origin, disability, marital status or sexual orientation.
The Children's Learning Center believes in creating a setting where children flourish as individuals, are actively involved in their learning, and engage in activities that encourage individual growth. Our teachers create a climate that encourages discovery as well as providing an environment that promotes the learning of all age appropriate skills. We provide a setting that enhances children's natural curiosity and challenges children's intellectual, physical, and social abilities. We believe that education is a lifelong process and begins with a strong foundation. To accomplish this, we provide enriching curriculum with the goal of promoting the well-rounded individual.
"School Age Program "Wild Things" Early Childhood Program "Puzzled
After reading "Where the Wild Things Are" School Age Children Pre K classroom students learn about spacial
built activities around the story, and finished this week awareness through using puzzles and other games
with a "Wild Things Mask Party". that promote basic understandings of size and space.